Thread: Behind Mushrif Park ?

Behind Mushrif Park ?

Hi all,

while "Google-mapping", I realized that there are lots of green areas behind Mushrif Park. Some of the areas are marked in Google, like the Equestrian Club and the UAE Football association, but further behind I see further green parks/fields, and what seems other equestrian areas (Wadi Al Amardi, Lootah Equestrian Club...).
    Has anyone been there for birding ? Is is actually authorized and/or interesting ?
    Thanks !Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160926_081523.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	3.22 MB 
ID:	26322
    PS : apologies for the crappy photo !
    Gwen,
    A birding beginner.
    Sigma 150-600 c, Sony A7rII

Top Contributing Member
    I've been there Gwen but during the "off" season so I didn't see anything of particular interest. For the most part it is Equestrian Centres and private farms/estates so entry is technically difficult and observations have to be made from the outside. Nevertheless I do believe that during migration times such as now, it might throw up the odd interesting bird or two. Give it go, why not!

Howard
    Howard Heaton

I may as well do that on my next trip to Mushrif Park !

Quote Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
    I've been there Gwen but during the "off" season so I didn't see anything of particular interest. For the most part it is Equestrian Centres and private farms/estates so entry is technically difficult and observations have to be made from the outside. Nevertheless I do believe that during migration times such as now, it might throw up the odd interesting bird or two. Give it go, why not!

Howard
    Gwen,
    A birding beginner.
    Sigma 150-600 c, Sony A7rII